A Premier Venue for Meetings and Events
Located in downtown Minneapolis, Orchestra Hall is one of Minnesota’s premier performing arts and special events venues. Whether you’re planning a grand event or an intimate gathering, Orchestra Hall offers a variety of spaces to fit your event’s size and style.
Performances, conferences, weddings, business meetings, educational events, non-profit fundraisers, holiday parties and seminars can all be handled with flair. With our downtown setting, flawless service and personalized planning, we can easily turn your next event into a first-rate production.
Orchestra Hall is available to host your virtual or hybrid event. Contact our staff to discuss options and pricing.
- Orchestra Hall is best known for its world-renowned acoustics, bringing world-class music, performing arts and other special events to the Midwest.
- The venue offers seven dynamic indoor and private outdoor spaces ideal for performances, events and celebrations of varying sizes.
- Accessible parking and hotels are conveniently located adjacent to the building.
- The Minneapolis Skyway system connects Orchestra Hall to downtown dining and shopping.
- Our energetic, attentive team of event planning professionals have organized and executed all types of occasions, so you can rest assured that you are in capable, caring hands.
- On-site beverage service; Catering is provided by one of our Approved Caterers.
Performances and Ceremonies
- World-class Auditorium with superb acoustics
- Enhanced audio and visual capabilities including customized lighting, audio reinforcement, and projection mapping
- Access to music stands, chairs, choral risers, and platforms
- Options for full-service box office and ticketing administration
Conferences and Meetings
- Accommodate a seated session of up to 2,000 people
- Enhanced AV capabilities including projection, customized lighting, IMAG, and livestreaming
- Roberta Mann Grand Foyer provides ample space for registration, pre-function programming, and exhibitors
- Options for secondary breakout space and smaller conference room for staff headquarters or private meetings
Corporate Events and Social Receptions
- Networking events, business lunches, pre/post-concert receptions, holiday parties
- Multiple spaces can accommodate guest count of 10 to 2,000 (indoor and outdoor)
- Built-in granite bars and on-site beverage service
- Connected by skyway to nearby hotels and Minneapolis Convention Center
- Opportunity to offer guided building tour to attendees
- All-inclusive wedding packages available
- Unique and modern spaces for ceremonies and receptions
- Multiple areas offer you different locations for ceremony, social hour, dinner, and reception
- On-site beverage service including hosted bar packages and customized menus
- Professional and knowledgeable event staff and technical crew