November 2, 2020
Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Espresso Bark Recipe
Gather the ingredients needed for dark chocolate sea salt espresso bark, a favorite recipe from Driven Coffee Roasters. Then settle in for a Minnesota Orchestra concert broadcast from your couch!
- 10 ounces Chocolate
- 3/4 cup Driven Coffee Impact espresso beans
- Coarse Sea Salt
- Melt 10 ounces of chocolate in microwave or over in a double boiler stirring often, until smooth.
- Stir in espresso beans.
- Pour onto rimmed baking sheet lined with parchment paper and use a spatula to form roughly a 7-inch by 10-inch rectangle.
- Sprinkle Sea Salt over chocolate and espresso beans while still warm.
- Allow to sit in fridge to harden for 2 hours. Break into shards.